Recent events have created the need to fill this valuable position
The task entails the replacement of the outgoing leading Christian church and to replace it with a fresh new look on life with a primary focus on children and the family.
Essential requirements are:
- No confessional requirements.
- Must have no ability to say "Look at all the good work we do" until the job is complete.
- Ability to marry or be already married with an understanding of parenthood and its responsibilities.
- An understanding of the concepts of truth and justice as well as Human Rights.
- Position does not require you to make statements such as "There is no problem" in the face of global social disaster and scandal.
- Preferable that there has been no previous relationship with previous holders of this office.
- Walk-in Walk-out or negotiate taking over the existing debts to society and individuals in the community.
- A previous history of support or involvement in ritualised cannibalism or burning people at the stake or the operation of an inquisition is undesirable.
- Must have an obvious understanding that theft, fraud and deception are all crimes against individuals under State law.
- Strict adherence to the notion of the separation of Church and State.
- The defence of any good name will be commensurate with performance and will only be tolerated when your performance can be independently measured.
- A realistic understanding of the ideals and notions found in words such as truth and justice.
- Ability to in real-time hear the hypocrisy of political and community leaders.
- Must completely refrain from interfering in appropriate sexual activities of the human population of the planet.
- Must understand that condoms protect you from HIV-AIDS and that masturbation is a natural part of a human life.
- Must be able to show an understanding of the words "social pariah" and "moral danger" and to recognise when observed through the whining of politicians and community leaders.
- Must provide services via your own resources as no government subsidies, incentives, inclusions or exclusions or tax reductions are available.
- Ability to research extensive documentation of prior histories as well as liase with government authorities in obtaining original documents and records.
- Must include the provision of supporting services and finances to Lifeline whilst maintaining their independence.
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of the difference between religious and business activities.
- Requires a basic understanding of evolution, biology, time and the internet together with the understanding that the victors write the history.
- No school, health or community services will be required to be provided at any time during the tenure.
- An ideal applicant would be comfortable with the humane concepts of "Death with Dignity".
- Australian applicants must show an understanding that the acronym "ACSJC" stands for "Another Crime Suffered in the name of Jesus Christ".
- Able to display an understanding that the statement "hypothetically theoretically speaking" is gobbly-gook.
- Preaching, proseltysing, evangelising, damning and condemning to hell are not required as an aspect of employment.
- Ability to comprehend that the word Kana (various spellings) as referred to in now out-dated biblical texts is an historic reference to the use of medical marijuana.
- Able to immediately puke and to simultaneously raise a 2 fingered salute when political and community leaders say "this is a matter for the Catholic church".
- The classification PP is reserved for "pedophile priest" or "practicing pedophile" and will not form a part of the structure of the organisation.
- Ability to show a determination to completely and without question avoid all forms of Cannon law.
- The ability to spot and avoid a roman collar from a safe distance would be seen as an advantage.
- Ability to convincingly put forward the notion that when an authority is abusive towards its constituents that this action constitutes an abuse of human rights regardless of the age of the constituent.
Cross dressing in public is considered an unsuitable past-time in public when there are underlying sexual implications towards children.
Previous employment history will be given full consideration.
Applicants able to vocalise an understanding of the processes of evolution and to display the ability to understand the geological timescales of our planet will be viewed favourably.
Those who have previously operated in a state of denial or silence in the past need not apply.
Applicants with previous employment history involving the use of bullying, perjury and intimidation should not apply.
It should not be difficult for you to see through the myth that life-long psychiactric harm is relevant in all cases of childhood sexual abuse and the myths of the impossibility to recover from PTSD; the treatment of the psychological harm caused by sexual abuse with psychiactric services when the practitioner holds with the notion that childhood events are irrelevant or they have yet to understand themselves; that "deep regret" is not an apology; that State, Church, God, the law or other comes before children and their safety.
Applicants are requested to discuss these and other topics with their neighbor prior to applying.
Intending applicants should be able to complete our on-line test
On the sexual abuse, exploitation & deception of children
For those who have and for those who want to 'Hit the Wall'
There is no excuse for sexual abuse according to our law and government except when the abuse has been carried out by Catholic clergy.
"This is a matter for the church and I respect the internal judgements of the church. I don’t stand outside the church and provide them with public lectures in terms of how they should behave..."
Kevin Rudd, Prime Minister of Australia, 17 July 2008.
read more ... http://www.mybrokensociety.com/questions101
This is perhaps the most horrific act of abandonment perpetrated against the children of a specific religion by an Australian head of State and is recorded in our history for perpetuity as being made by Kevin Rudd on 17 July 2008, when he spoke in regards those affected by the sexual abuses carried out by Catholic clergy.http://www.pm.gov.au/media/Interview/2008/interview_0363.cfm
This is a deeply flawed and invalid response both morally and legally which includes all victims of clergy abuse being referred over to the leader of the Catholic Church or the respective leaders of other Churches or Religions when quite clearly sexual abuse by clergy is a phenomena found in many Churches and religions and it simply is not within the Prime Ministers realm to pass responsibility for those sexually abused by Catholic and non-Catholic clergy over to the Catholic church or anyone else.read more ...
Is it any wonder our children are confused?
No wonder our children are confused - if we continually send confusing messages to our children then it is us who is acting irrationally when we demand the right to sanction them for acting in the same way we do, or in the same way our Government services do.
No amount of resources, education, laws, treatments or levels of incarceration and sanctions can educate a child to function both successfully and rationally in a society when the very society which is demanding that is unable itself to function at the levels demanded. There is no rational response to such an irrational situation.
Is it any wonder so many are confused?
Government and our religions are unable to provide and implement successful strategies in regards sexual abuses by clergy and other in the community.
Government and our religions repeatedly and stubbornly refuse to consult with the victims of these abuses by clergy and others in the community and their carers and advocates.
Is it any wonder so many are abused and re-abused?
How can they expect our children to act in a more adult and responsible manner, a manner which is above the examples set by our Governments and religious.
How irrational and foolish are we when we use sanctions against those who are unable to perform on demand at a higher level than those applying the sanctions.
Is it any wonder our children think we are foolhardy and stupid?
Of course we can always sanction our children severely for saying that we got it wrong. We can also sanction them for getting it wrong themselves in a confused world. Their need to survive and remain accepted as children will simply cause them to cede to those sanctions. This simply shows that if you beat a child hard enough and demand that he agree with you they must if they simply want to be loved by their parents and elders. If they want to ever experience the love of those who sanction they simply have no choice but to cede and conform to the power held over them - this use of power proves nothing other than acknowledging the fact that you can force someone into submission. It in no way proves your are on the right track.
Quite simply if these men genuinely had the ear of God as they say, it simply would not have taken 500 years as in the case of Mr Galilei and the shape of the earth, nor would it take very long to resolve the sexual abuse issue if they simply had 10 seconds with God.
It is clear that they simply do not have that line to Jesus Christ because quite simply if they did they would act differently.